Welcome to Central West Virginia Transit Authority
Centra provides over 200,000 trips and travels more than 400,000 miles a year. All Centra's vehicles are ADA accessible for demand response service along with our fixed routes
Servicing over 30,000 seniors per year and over 100,000 disabled Centra coordinates service with Fairmont Marion Transit, Harrison Senior Citizens Center and WV Community Action.
If you have any questions about the information on this web site, or want to talk with us about your transportation needs, please call us at (304) 623-6002.
Thank you for choosing CENTRA! Welcome Aboard!
April 20, 2015
To: Central West Virginia Transit Authority
From: J. Smith, Board President
Attn: Board of Directors
F. Simmerman, Of Counsel
You are hereby notified that a special meeting of the Board of Directors of the Central West Virginia Transit Authority is scheduled for Thursday, April 23, 2015 at 4:00 P.M. in the CENTRA Board Room.
AGENDA FOR SPECIAL MEETING
- Presentation / Question & Answer session with Stuart Stickel, Deputy State Auditor
- General discussion of FY 2014 audit
- Discussion of proposed Ethics Policy
- Discussion of West Virginia Ethics Commission and the role, if any, of the West Virginia Ethics Commission concerning the FY 2014 Audit
- Election of Officers
- Approval of amended January 12, 2015 Board meeting minutes
- Approval of April 6, 2015 Board meeting minutes
- Proposed FY 2016 Budget Update
Inclement Weather Notices
Check back here for closures/delays due to weather conditions. CENTRA will contact local radio stations and local television stations whenever possible to let the public know of these delays/closures. We will also post this information on our TWITTER feed (below) when possible.