Welcome to Central West Virginia Transit Authority
Centra provides over 200,000 trips and travels more than 400,000 miles a year. All Centra's vehicles are ADA accessible for demand response service along with our fixed routes
Servicing over 30,000 seniors per year and over 100,000 disabled Centra coordinates service with Fairmont Marion Transit, Harrison Senior Citizens Center and WV Community Action.
If you have any questions about the information on this web site, or want to talk with us about your transportation needs, please call us at (304) 623-6002.
Thank you for choosing CENTRA! Welcome Aboard!
Board of Directors Meeting
October 28, 2014
You are hereby notified that a meeting of the Board of Directors of the Central West Virginia Transit Authority will be held on Friday, October 31, 2014 at 3:00 p.m. Location: CENTRA board room.
- October 17, 2014 board meeting minutes
- By Law Committee Status Report
- Authorized Signatures - Banking
- General Manager Position Description
- General Manager Position Advertisement
- State Auditors Audit Status
- Financial Report
- Drug & Alcohol backup to DAPM Compliance
- New Buses - fiscal year 2014 Plan
- DOT Internal Audit Division - Sections 5311 Response 10/17/14
- Section 5311 Training Requirements - Staff Conferences
- Other Business
- Personnel Matters
Inclement Weather Notices
Check back here for closures/delays due to weather conditions. CENTRA will contact local radio stations and local television stations whenever possible to let the public know of these delays/closures. We will also post this information on our TWITTER feed (below) when possible.